When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
The article will describe and demonstrate the process of exporting enrollment records onto a .CSV file.
If an LMS Admin wants to determine various types of learning enrollments for various Learners, they have the option of using the Export Enrollment to .CSV file feature.
This feature will generate a report to gather some desired data associated with various Learning Catalog Folders and/or Learning Elements, such as Names or Roles.
Export Enrollment to .CSV File
To run an Enrollment Report which is exported to a .csv file;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Actions.
If necessary, open the TEAMS, ROLES & LEARNERS and ACTIONS panels.
From the LEARNING CATALOG panel:
- Expand any arrows as necessary and select any Folders and or Learning Elements you wish to include in your report.
From the TEAMS, ROLES & LEARNERS panel:
- All Team Members: check box to include All your Team Members or leave it un-checked to select any Learning Roles and/or Learners whose enrollments you want to verify.
From the ACTIONS panel:
- Select Action
Using the associated dropdown menu, select Export Enrollment to CSV.*
*The page will then refresh, displaying a message under the Action Panel which reads; 'Export all Active Team Enrollment to CSV.'
Some button options will display, select the following parameters for your .csv report;
- Enrollment: Select the type of enrollment from the available options. These options include any enrollments made automatically via Roles, or any enrollments made from individual Learners. Select the All button to include both.
- Type: Query Learning Elements that were enrolled either thru the Learner-My Courses process, or enrolled thru the Learner Catalog.
- Team: Include any enrollments made thru the Active Team, any enrollments made thru Parent Teams, or select All for both.
- After setting parameters, click Submit to generate report.
After clicking submit a .csv report will generate; similar to the image below.
Enrollment records can be exported using a .csv file quickly and easily.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.