When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe how to access Accord LMS Configuration > General Options and lists the features available here.
Purpose behind the General Options Features
In the Accord LMS, navigating to Configuration > General Options is where an LMS Admin can establish desired settings to affect various types of LMS functionality.
Configuration - General Options
Features available through General Options are;
- GENERAL SETTINGS
- DEFAULT SETTINGS
- FOLDER ATTEMPT PROCESSING
- VIRTUAL ILT
- ENROLLMENT LOG
- DIAGNOSTIC TRACE
- COMPLETION EVENTS HTTP REQUEST
Access General Options
- After logging-in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Open the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- Click on GENERAL OPTIONS.
The General Options panel will display.
From here, click on the desired heading to display further options.
Configuration - General Options is where an LMS Admin can access a number of available features to have their Accord LMS operate in the specific manner which most ideally suits their needs.
Please see the following associated article which deals with some of the features available within the General Settings panel;
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.