When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article provides some general information regarding a number of configuration options available for your Accord LMS Reports Module.
These configuration options are related to:
- Changing the Admin Module.
- Hiding or displaying a Tabs Bar.
- Hiding or displaying a Reports Tab.
- Hiding or displaying an Activity Tab.
- Adjusting a reports Activity Period.
- Hiding or displaying the Active Team dropdown menu.
Throughout the documentation and throughout various sections of the Accord LMS, the terms Active Team and Current Team mean the same thing.
To Access Reports - Configuration
- Login using Portal Admin credentials to display a DNN menu.*
*Normally Portal Admins have higher levels of LMS privileges when compared to typical LMS Admins.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Reports tab.
- From the DNN menu on left, select the edit (pencil) icon.
- After clicking the edit icon and the Reports Page displays, click the Configuration tab.
The Reports - Configuration - General Settings panel will display.
Here is where you can set a variety of options to configure your Reports Module.
- Admin Module: Using the dropdown menu, you may select another LMS Admin Module.*
*Depending on your particular Accord LMS portal setup, you may or may not have more than one LMS Admin Module listed here.
Select an LMS Admin Module for the source of the Learning Elements to be included in any reports. If you change the LMS Admin Module the Learning Elements may change but no data will be lost.
- Show Tab Bar: checking this box will display the Tab-Bar which displays near the top of the Reports Page as seen in the image below. Unchecking this box hides this Tab-Bar.
- Available Tabs:
Reports: Checking this box displays the Reports Tab. Unchecking box hides Reports tab.
Activity: Checking this box displays the Activity Tab. Unchecking box hides Activity Tab.
- Activity Period: Select the Dashboard Report Period from the options available in the dropdown menu.
- Update: Check Update to save and implement any changes.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.