When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe how to access Configuration - Folder Attempt Processing and describes available settings.
Purpose of Folder Attempt Processing
When LMS Admin create bulk Folder Attempt records, these can be queued in predetermined sized batches to be processed on a regular scheduled timed-task.
To Access Folder Attempt Processing
- After logging-in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- Click on GENERAL OPTIONS.
The General Options panel will display.
- Scroll down and click heading for FOLDER ATTEMPT PROCESSING to display it's options.
Folder Attempt Processing
When LMS Admin create bulk Folder Attempt records they can be queued in predetermined sized batches to be processed on a regular scheduled timed-task.
- Select a Batch Size: If left blank, any and all Folder Attempts will process immediately.*
*Important Note: This setting will affect all Folder Attempt Processing for all portals.
- Period: Select the time period for any batches to be processed.
- After making any desired changes or updates, scroll near bottom and click Update.
Folder Attempt Records is where an LMS Admin can have predetermined sized batches of Folder records processed ona regularvia a scheduled timed-task.
For help documentation relating to Virtual ILT, please see the following article at; Configuration - General Options - Virtual ILT.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed at upper right.