When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe how to access Configuration - General Options - Virtual ILT and lists the available settings and features.
Purpose behind the Virtual ILT Settings
These features will allow an LMS Admin the ability to configure various settings which will affect the way in which Virtual ILT Learning Elements perform.
To Access Virtual ILT Settings
- After logging-in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- Click on GENERAL OPTIONS.
The General Options panel will display.
- Scroll down and click heading for VIRTUAL ILT to display it's options.
Virtual ILT (Instructor Led Training)
- VILT Launch Preview: Select how many minutes before a VILT Session officially begins to allow a user to open and launch the Webinar window.
- Force Open New Window For Mobile: When accessing Virtual ILT content from a mobile device, check box to force Learning Element to launch inside a new window.
- After making any desired changes or updates, scroll near bottom and click Update.
The Virtual ILT settings inside General Options is where LMS Admins can configure settings which affect the way Virtual ILT Learning Elements perform.
For help documentation related to how your Accord LMS Search Settings perform, please see the following article; Configuration - General Options - Search Settings.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.