When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe how to access Configuration - General Options - Enrollment Log and lists the available settings and features.
Purpose behind the Enrollment Log
The Enrollment Log feature inside Configuration is where an LMS Admin can determine if LMS enrollment will be kept, and if kept, archived for a selected number of days.
To Access the Enrollment Log Settings
- After logging in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected/ Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- Click on GENERAL OPTIONS.
The General Options panel will display;
- Scroll down and click heading for Enrollment Log to display it's features.
In this section you have the option to activate the generation of log files for every enrollment made within the Accord LMS.
- Enable Enrollment Logs: Check box to enable enrollment logs to be saved for each enrollment performed.
- Days to keep Enrollment Logs: Select how many days to archive Enrollment logs.
- After making any desired changes or updates, scroll near bottom and click Update.
Enrollment Log features help LMS Admin manage their LMS enrollment logs.
For help documentation related to Diagnostic Trace, please see the following article at; Configuration - General Options - Diagnostic Trace.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.