When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe how to access Configuration - Completion Events HTTP Requests and lists the available settings and features.
Purpose behind Completion Events HTTP Requests
Configuration - Completion Events HTTP Requests is where an LMS can set a number of options for determining how your Accord LMS will process HTTP Requests.
To Access Completion Events HTTP Requests
- After logging in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- Click on GENERAL OPTIONS.
The General Options panel will display.
- Scroll down and click heading for COMPLETION EVENTS HTTP REQUEST to display it's features.
Completion Events HTTP Request
- Number of Retries: Number of times system will re-send http calls.
- Waiting time after window closing: Normally the http request is sent immediately when the LE window is closed. If the closing event is missed, the system will automatically resend another http request after (x) number of minutes.
- Process Requests After: Any HTTP requests will only be resent after this date.
- After making any desired settings, scroll near bottom and click Update.
Configuration - Completion Events HTTP Requests is where an LMS Admin can establish various parameters to determine how your Accord LMS processes HTTP Requests.
For help documentation relating to managing LMS Notifications, please see the following article at; Configuration - Notifications - Introduction.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.