When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe how to access Configuration - Notifications - Learner Notifications and lists the available settings and features.
Purpose behind Learner Notifications
The Notifications page will allow you to select some settings for Learner Notifications which will affect the way your Accord LMS handles Learner Notifications.
Learner Notifications settings will affect how various Learner Notifications are handled for;
- LE Enrollment
- Session Registration
- LE Attempts
- Conditions Satisfied
- Learner Comments
To Access Notifications - Learner Notifications
- After logging in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- Click on NOTIFICATIONS.
The Notifications Page will display.
Click the LEARNER NOTIFICATIONS heading to open this panel.
- Check box to send notifications to Learners when Enrolled or Dropped, by self or by an LMS Admin, to a Learning Element.
- Check box to send notifications to Users when registered to a Session, whether by self or by an LMS Admin.
- Use dropdown menu to select the types of Learning Element attempt notifications to send to any Learners utilizing content from this LMS Admin Module.
Select from Pass attempts, Complete attempts, All attempts or None.
- Check box to send notifications when all conditions are satisfied for All LE, or only specific LE.
- Check box to send notifications when Learners leave Comments related to a Learning Element. Requires SCO support for Comment input.
- Scroll near bottom and click Update to save and implement changes.
Learner Notifications is where you can establish numbers of settings affecting how your Accord LMS will handle various types of Learner Notifications.
For help documentation relating to managing License Notifications, please see; Configuration - Notifications - License Notifications.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.