When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly introduce the Learning Element Formats for Assessments and Surveys.
What are Assessments and Surveys?
Assessments and Surveys are typically short questionnaires where users will enter various types of feedback as it might relate to various types of information or education material.
To Access Formats for Assessments and Surveys
- After logging in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- From the Configuration page click on Learning Element Formats.
The Learning Element Formats Page displays.
The default formats for the various Learning Element Types are listed here.
If necessary click the heading for Assessment and Survey to open this section.
Here you can access the various Learning Element Formats available for Assessment and Surveys.
Add New Assessment or Survey Format
To add a new format click Add new Assessment or Survey Form.
Here you will see some options for both General Settings and Advanced Settings.
In the General Settings section you have some options for establishing sizes for your icon which represents the format for your Assessment or Survey.
- Select which type of window the Learning Element should launch into, either popup or modal.
- Select the preferred Status Field. 'Success over Completion' is the default setting. You also have the options of 'Only Completion' or 'Only Success'.
- Click Update to save settings and implement this new Assessment or Survey format.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.