When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly introduce Learning Element Formats - Additional Formats.
What are Additional Formats?
Additional Formats are simply numbers of additional formats which can be utilized for your various Learning Element Types for your various Accord LMS Catalog Learning Elements, otherwise known as learning content.
To Access Additional Formats
- After logging in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- From the Configuration page click on Learning Element Formats.
The Learning Element Formats Page displays.
The default formats for the various Learning Element Types are listed here.
If necessary click the heading for Additional to open this section.
Here you can access various additional Learning Element Formats.
Add New Additional Format
To add a new format click Add new Additional Format.
Here you will see some options for both General Settings and Advanced Settings.
In the General Settings section you have some options for establishing sizes for your icon which will represent the selected format for your selected Learning Element Type.
- Select which type of window the Learning Element should launch into, either Current, New, Popup or Modal.*
*Module or Rich Text cannot use Current or New.
Force Additional Popup for Mobile:
- Check box to force an additional popup for any users utilizing mobile devices.
- Click Update to save settings and implement this new Assessment or Survey format.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.