When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly introduce Status Types.
What are Status Types?
Status Types are used to display the various Completion Statuses of the various Learning Elements within the Learners' My Courses.
To Access Status Types
- After logging in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- From the Configuration page click on Status Types.
The Status Types page displays.
Here you will see various Status Types for Completion, Instructor Led Training and then some Additional types which relate to Conditions being satisfied or Proctoring.
Edit a Status Type
- To edit any of the existing Status Types, simply click the edit (pencil) icon next to the Status Type you wish to edit.
- Click Update to save any changes.
Add a New Status Type
- To add a new Status Type to be used for your Accord LMS, please contact your designated Accord sales person or contact Accord Support.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.