When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process of adding a new Education Activity.
What are Education Activities?
Education Activities facilitate the task of distributing Education Awards to your Learners.
To Add a New Education Activity
- After logging in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- From the Configuration page click on Education Activities.
The Education Activities page displays.
- Click Add New Education Activity.
The Education Activity Details panel will display.
- Enter a name for your new Education Activity.
- Choose whether this Education Activity will be Active (meaning it can be used), or Inactive (cannot be used).
- Enter an optional description.
- Enter Update to save this Education Activity.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.