When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process of deactivating an Education Activity.
To Deactivate an Education Activity
- After logging in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- From the Configuration page click on Education Activities.
The Education Activities page displays.
- Click on the edit (pencil) icon of the Education Activity you want to deactivate.
The Education Activity Details panel will display.
- Click the button for Inactive. This will deactivate this Education Activity, meaning it cannot be used.
- Enter Update to save and implement your changes.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.