*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly discuss Individual Instructors utilized for ILT Training Sessions, as well as how to add a new instructor or edit an existing instructor.
What are ILT Instructors?
ILT is Instructor Led Training.
ILT Instructors are individuals utilized as authorized LMS trainers for ILT Sessions.
The ILT Resources feature allows you to add and/or edit various individuals to be utilized as Instructors for Instructor Led Training (ILT) training sessions.
To Access ILT Resources to Add or Edit Instructors
- After logging in with LMS Admin credentials, click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected (menu located lower-left of screen).
- Open the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- From the Configuration page click on ILT Resources.
The ILT Resources page displays.
Add New Individual Instructor
To add an individual who can be utilized as an Instructor for ILT Training Sessions;
- Click Add New Individual Instructor.
Any User can be designated as an ILT Instructor. Once a User has been added to the LMS, you can use the ILT Resources Feature from within Configuration to establish this User as an ILT Instructor.
Locate and Identify your ILT Instructor:
- The first step in the process is to locate and identify the individual you wish to utilize as your ILT Instructor.
All Team Members:
- Check this box to search for your desired Instructor from All Team Members or leave unchecked to search from selected Learning Roles.
- Expand arrows as necessary to search for an individual to be utilized as an Instructor from selected Learning Roles.
- Click Show Search to expand a Search Field you can use to search for individuals from any Roles selected from above.
- Select if this Instructor will be Active or Inactive. Only Active can be utilized.
- Use associated dropdown menu to select any Teams who will own and can edit this Instructor.
- Expand arrows as necessary to select any Teams who can use this Instructor.
- Click Create button to save and create this Instructor.
After clicking create this new Instructor will display within the Instructor List with accompanying information such as Status and Owner.
Edit an Existing Instructor
To edit an existing instructor;
- Click the edit (pencil) icon next to the Instructor you wish to edit.
Once the Individual Instructor panel opens, edit any information as necessary and click Update.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.