When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly discuss ILT (Instructor Led Training) - Locations.
What are ILT Locations?
ILT is Instructor Led Training.
ILT Locations are various settings where Instructor Led Training Sessions will take place, whether live at a physical location or virtual, live-virtual or prerecorded-virtual
To Access ILT Resources to Add or Edit ILT Locations
- Login with LMS Admin credentials.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- From the Configuration page click on ILT Resources.
The ILT Resources page displays.
Initially there may not be any Locations present within your LMS.
Important Note: A Location must be created prior to adding a new ILT Session to your Catalog.
To Add New ILT Location
- Click Locations heading to open this panel.
- Click Add New Location.
After clicking Add New Location the screen will refresh displaying a panel allowing you to add or set various details for your new ILT Location.
- Name: Enter a required name for your new Location.
This name might also be considered a type of designation.
- Status: Select if this Location will be Active or Inactive.
Only Active Locations may be utilized.
- Physical - Class or Venue: Select this option if adding a physical location.
- Virtual - General: Select if location is to be a virtual location, such as an online seminar.
- Virtual - GoToMeeting: Select this option if you will be using a GoToMeeting Location.
- Virtual - GoToWebinar: Select this option if you will be using a GoToWebinar Location.
- Virtual - GoToTraining: Select this option if you will be using a GoToTraining Location.
- Max Learners: Maximum number of Learners to be allowed in this location.
Leave blank for unlimited.
- GoTo Notifications: When this box is checked all standard GoToWebinar notifications will be sent to registrants.
Any notifications can be customized for each session from your GoToWebinar account.
- Information URL: Input a URL for a Location website or online map.
This information can be useful for any Learners attending any physical locations for any ILT sessions.
- Owner: From the dropdown menu, select which Team(s) will own and can edit this Location.
- Team Availability: (required) Select which Teams can utilize this Location.
- Description: Optionally, enter any text that best describes or helps you identify this Location.
- Click Create to save your new Location.
After clicking Create your new ILT Location will then display within your Locations list.
Some additional information such as Max Learners, Status and Owner will display next to the ILT Location.
Edit a Location
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Location you wish to edit. *
*Only LMS Admins belonging to a Team which owns this Location can edit.
- Perform any edits.
- Click Update to save changes.
Delete a Location
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Location you wish to delete. *
*Only LMS Admins belonging to a Team which owns this Location can delete.
- Click Delete.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article