*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the purpose and process of configuring your Accord LMS for third-party proctoring.
Configure Your Accord LMS Portal for Proctoring
To configure your LMS Portal for Proctoring you will require the necessary credentials from Integrity Advocate.
You will require;
- An Application ID.
- An API2 Key.
If you do not have these credentials, please contact your dedicated Accord LMS salesperson.
If you do not have a salesperson, contact Accord LMS Support by visiting www.accordlms.com.
Should you need to contact Integrity Advocate directly, their website may be reached here; Integrity Advocate.
Access the Integration Page
If you have the necessary information and wish to configure your Accord LMS Portal for Proctoring;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected (menu located lower-left of screen).
- From the left-hand menu expand the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- From the Configuration page click on Integration.
The page will refresh, allowing you to setup various types of integration.
This is where you will configure your Accord LMS for proctoring.
- Click on the Integrity Advocate Proctoring heading to open this panel.
- Check box for Enable Proctoring to expose some more fields.
- Enter the Application ID into the designated field.
- Enter the API2 Key into the designated field*
*After entering the Application ID and API2 Key into their respective fields, this will prompt a Test Connection button to display.
- Click on the Test Connection button to verify proper integration.*
*Note: Should the test connection fail ensure the credentials were entered correctly and try again.
If still encountering problems, contact Accord LMS Support at www.accordlms.com.
- Click Update to save changes and enable proctoring on your Accord LMS.
Your Portal is now ready to have Learners tested while officially being proctored by an authorized third-party
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.