*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process of setting up a given Learning Element for third-party proctoring.
To Configure a Learning Element for Proctoring
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected (menu located lower-left of screen).
- From the left-hand menu select the Catalog tab.
- From the available Catalog Folders, click on the Folder which contains the specific Learning Element you desire to have proctored.
- Once this Folder's learning material displays within the adjacent LEARNING CONTENT field, wave over the Learning Element you wish to be proctored to display it's menu button.
- Click menu button to display it's context menu and select LE Details from menu.
*A Learning Element used for Proctoring must contain a Pop-Up or Modal Launch window.
The LE Details page will open.
To enable live proctoring for this Learning Element;
While in the General Settings panel;
- Check button for Enable Proctoring.
- Check Save & Close.
This Learning Element is now set for live third-party Proctoring thru our authorized affiliate Integrity Advocate.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.