Before any Learning Folders or Learning Elements can be accessed by a given Learner, this learning content must first be made available to them.
Individual Learning Elements or Entire Folders containing numbers of Learning Elements are made available to Learners through a process called Enrollment.
To enroll a Learner to learning content;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected.
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab > Actions tab.
- From the Learning Catalog, select any Folders or Learning Elements you wish to enroll by checking their adjacent boxes.
- Click heading to open Teams, Roles & Learners panel.
- From available Learning Roles, check box next to Learner's assigned Role.
- Click on Show Search button to search for your Learner.
- Once the Learner's name displays in the search field, check adjacent box.
- Once Learner's box is checked, click Actions heading to open panel.
- Using Select Action menu, click to expand and select Add Enrollment.
- When Add Enrollment displays in the Select Action field, click Submit.
- When confirm action message displays, click Yes.