(Hover over information icons to display helpful tips.)
The Query Learning Roles and Members feature allows you to display any Folders/Learning Elements assigned to a Learner.
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected.
- Navigate to LMS Admin tab > Actions tab.
- Expand the Teams, Roles & Learners panel.
- Check box for All Team Members.
- Next to Learners click Show Search.
- You can use the Search Field dropdown menu to select the desired search criteria; name, username, email, etc..
- In the Search String field; type the necessary information to find your Learner.
- Click Search for Learners.
- When your desired Learner displays within the results field, check their adjacent box.
- Click heading for Actions to open panel.
- Use the Select Action menu and choose Query Learning Roles and Members.
The screen will refresh, showing additional tool options.
Select radio buttons next to the desired parameters;
- Type: Query Learning Elements which were enrolled either thru Learner My Courses or thru the Learner Catalog.
- Team: Include only Active team enrollments, only Parent team enrollments or All team enrollments.
Criteria: Select to Match All or Match Any.
- With a Match All query, only Learning Catalog folders which match all Type and Team selections from above will display.
- With a Match Any query, learning content which match any of the Type and Team selections will display.
- Click the Submit button.
After clicking Submit, scroll upwards to the Learning Catalog to see any Folders and/or Learning Elements assigned to your Learner; as indicated by a check in their adjacent boxes.