(Hover over information icons to display helpful tips.)
The Query Learning Roles and Members feature allows you to display any Folders/Learning Elements assigned to a given Role.
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected.
- Navigate to LMS Admin tab > Actions tab.
- Expand the Teams, Roles & Learners panel.
- Check the box next to the specific Role you wish to query.
- Check heading to open Actions panel.
- In the Actions panel, open the Select Action menu and click Query Learning Roles.
The screen will refresh, showing additional tool options.
Select radio buttons next to the desired parameters;
- Type: Query Learning Elements which were enrolled either thru Learner My Courses or thru the Learner Catalog.
- Team: Include only Active team enrollments, only Parent team enrollments or All team enrollments.
Criteria: Select to Match All or Match Any.
- With a Match All query, only Learning Catalog folders which match all Type and Team selections from above will display.
- With a Match Any query, learning content which match any of the Type and Team selections will display.
- Click the Submit button.
After clicking Submit, scroll upwards to the Learning Catalog to see any Folders and/or Learning Elements assigned to this Role.