- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected.
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab > Enrollment tab.
- Expand the Teams, Roles & Learners section.
- From Learning Roles, expand as needed and select whatever Learning Roles you wish to query.
- From Learners, search for and select whatever Learners you wish to query.
- Click Actions heading to open.
- From Select Action, use this menu and select Query Learning Roles and Members.
- The screen will refresh and the panel will expand to show more options.
Select radio buttons next to the desired parameters;
- Type: Query Learning Elements which were enrolled either thru Learner My Courses or thru the Learner Catalog.
- Team: Include only Active Team enrollments, only Parent Team enrollments or All Team enrollments.
- Criteria: Select to Match All or Match Any. With a Match All query, only Learning Catalog folders which match all Type and Team selections from above will display. With a Match Any query, learning content which match any of the Type and Team selections will display.
- Click the Submit button.
After clicking Submit, scroll towards top to see any Learning Catalog folders and/or specific Learning Elements which satisfied the criteria of the parameters selected from above.
This learning content will be indicated by a checkmark.