On occasion, an LMS Admin may choose to manually create Learning Element (LE) Attempt records.
Attempt records are manually created through the Actions tab,
Note: Information icons will display helpful tips.
Manually Creating Records
To manually create attempt records;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected.
- Click on the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Actions tab.
- Select desired Folders or individual Learning Elements to be included.
- Expand the Teams, Roles & Learners panel.
From the Teams, Roles & Learners panel;
- All Team Members: check box to include All Team Members.
- If choosing to leave All Team Members unchecked, select the desired Learning Roles or Learners you wish to create attempt records for.
- Expand the Actions panel.
From the Actions dropdown menu;
- Select Create LE Attempt Records.
The page will refresh with a text prompt under the Action Panel which reads; 'Create Attempt Records for the selected LE for the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners.'
Additional Parameters will also display. Enter chosen parameters for any Learners.
- Completion: Select Complete or in Progress for the completion status.
- Success: Select None, Passed or Failed as the success status.
- Score: If applicable, enter a number in the field provided.
- Score Type: Select either % (percent) or Raw as it's value.
- Duration: Enter a time using the example format (HH:MM:SS) for hours, minutes, seconds.
- Slide Position: Enter completion percentage to be used in presentations.
- Date: Enter a date for the course to be taken.
- Time: Enter a time for the course to be taken.
- Comments: Enter any comments.
- Archived: Check box to archive record.
Once the above conditions have been satisfied;
- Click Submit to create the Attempt Records.
Note: If no Learning Roles, Learners or Team Members are selected, you will be prompted to select before proceeding.
Note: If no Folders or Learning Elements are selected, you will be prompted to select before proceeding.