When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe the purpose and process of conducting a Learning Element Activity - Easy Configuration Report.
What is an Easy Configuration Report?
An Easy Configuration Report is a report-type which can be setup quick and easily to gather data on selected Learning Elements (LE).
Easy Steps to Quickly Generate an LE Report
To Access LE Activity - Easy Configuration Report;
- Login with LMS Admin credentials.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu to select located lower-left.
- Navigate to the Reports tab.
- In the dropdown menu next to LE Activity, select a pre-defined report or define a new report.
- Click Continue.
- STEP 1: Utilizing the LEARNERS tab, select who will appear on this report.
You may select specific Users, Learning Roles (which includes Learners assigned to these Roles) or Teams.
- Use button to select Users, Roles or Teams.
- STEP 2: Utilizing the CONTENT tab, select which content will appear on this report.
Selecting folders will include all Learning Elements contained within these folders.
Selecting specific Learning Elements will include only these Learning Elements.
- STEP 3: Utilizing the DATE tab, select when this Learning Element activity occurred.
Using the associated dropdown menu, select a date range in which the Learning Element activity occurred.
When generating this report you will receive all activity for any selected Learners and Learning Elements which occurred within this selected timeframe.
If necessary, use the COLUMNS tab to select any desired report columns.
- Near the top of the page click Generate Report to run this report.
- Once you've generated the report you may export this report to PDF or Excel by selecting the appropriate option near the top of the report.
Should you want to change the name or title of a given pre-defined report, click on the Definitions heading to open the necessary panel.
- After making any changes click Update near bottom to save changes.
Direct Links for closely related articles listed above at right.