This article will describe the method used to enroll a Learner into an Instructor Led Training Session.
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab > Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Active Team has been selected.
- Go to the Learning Catalog and locate the desired Instructor Led Training (ILT) Learning Element and click the arrow to see the available sessions.
- Select a session and click to open it's context menu.
- Select Session Roster from the menu.
The Session Roster screen will display, showing all Learners presently registered.
- Include Available Candidates: When checking this box, the form refreshes to display all potential candidates. These candidates are Enrolled Learners or Users not yet registered for this session.
- As an LMS Admin you may register any available candidates by using the dropdown menu next to their name and selecting Registered.
- You may also choose to change a candidate's status to Completed or In Progress (any status with an attempt record).
- Once you've made your desired selections click on Save Data to save changes.