When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe how to enter a new Instructor for Instructor Led Training Sessions.
Add New Instructor
To establish a new ILT Instructor;
- Navigate to the Advanced tab > Configuration tab.
- Once the Configuration page opens, click on ILT Resources.
Once the ILT Resources panel opens, highlight and select the INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTORS tab.
- When screen refreshes, click Add New Individual instructor.
When the Individual Instructor panel opens, set desired details.
- Learning Roles: Set Learning Roles for enrollment.
- All Team Members: Check box to include all Team members or leave unchecked to select specific Learning Roles.
- Learners: Use search field to search for specific Learners from amongst selected Roles.
- Status: Only Instructors with Active statuses are available for use.
- Owner: Teams which own and maintain permissions to edit this Instructor.
- Team Availability: Select which Teams can use this Instructor.
- Click Create to store settings and create this Instructor.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.