When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe how to enter a new Instructor Led Training (ILT) Location.
Add New Location
To establish a new ILT location;
Expand the Advanced tab and select the Configuration tab.
- Once the Configuration page opens, click on ILT Resources.
When the ILT Resources panel opens, highlight and select the LOCATIONS tab.
- Once the Locations panel opens, click Add New Location.
*In the following example a virtual location is being added.
After screen refreshes;
- Name: (required) Enter a Location name or designation.
- Status: Select if this Location will be Active or Inactive. Only Active Locations are available for use.
- Location Type: Select Physical or Virtual.
- Max Learners: Maximum number of Learners that are allowed in this location. Leave blank for unlimited.
- Information URL: For digital links related to virtual locations.
- Owner: From the dropdown menu, select which Teams will own this Location, allowing LMS Admins for these Teams to edit or update this Location.
- Team Availability: (required) Select which Teams can use this Location.
- Description: Optionally, enter any text information which may help to describe or identify this Location.
- Click Create to create and save your new Location.
The newly created Location will now display in your Locations list.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.