When using the Accord LMS, hovering-over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly explain the purpose behind a Session Roster List, and how to access this Session Roster List.
ILT Session Roster List
An ILT Session Roster List is a list of Learners who are currently registered for a specific Instructor Led Training (ILT) Session.
Access a Session Roster List
To access an ILT Session Roster List.
- Ensure the Proper Current Team is selected.*
*To ensure you can always find a given Team, ensure the proper Current Team is selected at the lower left of your screen.
Select Catalog Tab
- From the main tab menu at left select the Catalog tab.
The main Catalog Page will then display.
- Select and highlight the Folder from the Catalog which contains your Instructor Led Training Learning Element, allowing this Learning Element to display within the adjacent LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Hover-over the ILT Session you wish to view the Roster List to prompt menu buttons to display.
- Click menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- From menu select Roster.
The Roster List will then display, including any Learners presently assigned to this ILT Session.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.