When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process and purpose of creating Learner Transcripts.
What is a Learner Transcript?
A Learner Transcript is a method of creating a detailed summary of a given LMS Learner's LMS learning process or activity.
The Transcript panel within the Accord LMS Learner module is where the various options for recording and documenting Learners' Transcripts are managed.
To Access Transcripts
- Login with LMS Admin credentials.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- From the left-hand menu select the Learner tab and select My Courses.
- Once the My Courses page displays, click the gear icon to open a Learner configuration panel.
- Once in Configuration, scroll down to Transcripts and open this panel by clicking on the heading.
- Folder Status: Use the associated dropdown menu to select the type of Folder Status you want to include for top level Course reports.
You can select from Current, Last Archived, All Archived or Current and All Archived.
- LE Attempts: Use the associated dropdown menu to select the type of Attempts to include within the report.
You can include All Attempts, Best Attempts, Last Attempts, Completed Attempts or First Completed Attempts.
- Role Status: Using the associated buttons, select the status of the Learning Roles you wish to include in the report.
You may select from Pending Roles (Pending Roles are those Roles which have been set to be active at some point in the future), Active Roles or Expired Roles.
Status: Select the status of the Learning Elements (LE) you wish to include in the report.
- Completion Status: Select from Complete, In Progress or Not Attempted.
- Success Status: Select from Passed, Failed or Any.
Include Archived (LE Attempts): Checking this box includes all archived records.
- Enabled Folders: Select which folders the Transcript report will be made available to.
All: Includes all content in the Learner Catalog.
Selected: Only checked folders will display.
Include Pass Through Folders in top level Transcript: Optionally, Pass Through folders may be displayed in the top level Transcript.
- Completion Date Range: Using the associated dropdown menu, select the Date Range you wish to utilize for this Transcript.
- Folder Transcript Columns: Select the columns you wish to present in the Transcript by checking their associated boxes.
- Scroll to bottom and click Update to save any changes and run transcript.
The image below is a sample of a created Learner transcript.
Direct Links to related articles listed above at upper right.