When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe the purpose and process of editing an existing Learner.
Purpose of Editing Learners
Learners' various statuses or demographic data will periodically change.
It may be necessary for an LMS Admin to update their LMS profile details.
To Edit a Learner's Profile
- Login using LMS Admin credentials.
- From the main left-hand menu click on the Teams tab.
The page will refresh displaying the main Teams Page.
- From the available listed Teams, select the Team which contains any Learner you wish to edit.
(Expand arrows as needed to find any Team you seek.)
Any Team members included in this Team will display in the adjacent field at right.
- Scroll as needed to locate and highlight any Learner you wish to edit to prompt it's menu buttons.
- Click menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- From menu select Learner Details.
A Member Details panel will display.
This panel contains 5 tabs, these tabs being User Credentials, Status, Roles, Password and Profile.
- Select any tabs from left to update any information as needed.
- After making any edits or updates click Save & Close to implement changes.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.