When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain how to add a new LMS Admin Type to a selected Team.
Add a New LMS Admin Type
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Teams tab.
- Highlight the Team you wish to add a new LMS Admin Type to prompt it's menu buttons to display.
- Click these menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- Select Team Details from menu.
The Team Details panel will display.
- From the tab menu at left select Admin Types.
The existing Admin Types for this Team will display.
In the image below, this example Team has 3 existing LMS Admin Types, a Recruit Admin, a Special Instructor Admin and a Team Admin.
- Click Add New Admin Type.
An LMS Admin Types panel will display on the General Settings tab.
- The only items required to enter a new LMS Admin Type is a Name and an Icon.
- Leave Enable activated to begin using this LMS Admin Type. Disabling will inactiavte this LMS Admin Type until re-enabling.
- Pass-Down: Leave this activated if you want this LMS Admin Type to be activated for any Child Teams.
Disabling Pass-Down leaves this LMS Admin Type active for this Team only.
The other tabs are;
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.