When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will help define Details as well as explain the purpose and process of adding or editing any Details for selected LMS Admin Types.
What are Details?
Details are various types of information or parameters which can be defined, set or edited for the various LMS Admin Types.
These settings can affect permissions or levels of access for any LMS Admins who might hold these Team LMS Admin Types.
Add or Edit LMS Admin Type Details
To access the Details panel;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Teams tab.
- Highlight the Team header you wish to add or edit any Details for any of this Team's LMS Admin Types to prompt it's menu buttons to display.
- Click these menu buttons to prompt a context menu to display.
- Select Team Details from menu.
The Team Details panel will display.
- From the tab menu at left select Admin Types.
The existing Admin Types for this Team will display.
- Click Add New Admin Type.
An LMS Admin Types panel will display, opening on the General Settings tab.
Under General Settings;
- Leave Enable activated to begin immediately using this LMS Admin Type.
Disenabling will inactivate this LMS Admin Type until choosing to re-enable.
- Pass-Down: Leave this activated if you want this LMS Admin Type to be used for any Child Teams.
Inactivating Pass-Down leaves this LMS Admin Type active for this Team only.
The other tabs are;
Check Details for an Existing Admin Type
- To check Details for an existing Admin Type, highlight a selected Admin Type to prompt it's menu buttons and click buttons to display a context menu.
- From menu select Edit.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.