When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain the process of setting or editing Learning Catalog permissions for a Team's LMS Admin Types.
What are Learning Catalog Permissions?
Learning Catalog permissions allow an LMS Admin the ability to access the various Folder-Types inside the LMS Catalog.
Set Learning Catalog Access
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- From the main menu at left select the Teams tab.
The page will refresh, displaying the Teams page.
- Highlight the Team header you wish to add or edit any Learning Catalog permissions for any of this Team's LMS Admin Types to prompt it's menu buttons to display.
- Click these menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- Select Team Details from menu.
The Team Details panel will display.
- From tab menu at left select Admin Types.
The existing Admin Types for this Team will display.
- Highlight any Admin Type you wish to add or edit any Catalog permissions to prompt it's menu buttons.
- Click menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- Select Edit from menu.
An LMS Admin Types panel will display, opening on the General Settings tab.
- From the menu at left select Learning Catalog Access.
The panel will refresh and display settings for Learning Catalog Access.
- Inherit Team Access: Leave enabled on green to inherit the same Learning Catalog Access already set for the Team.
Disable this feature to directly select any available Catalog Folder-Types.
- Available Folders: Select from any of the available listed Folder-Types by checking their associated checkboxes.
- After making any desired Catalog selections click Add & Close.
The other tabs are;
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.