When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain the process of setting or editing levels of Learning Role access for your various LMS Admin Types.
What is Learning Role Access?
This is the level of Learning Role access granted to a Team's various LMS Admin Types.
Based upon your desired settings, an Admin Type may have access to only a few Learning Roles, or access to all Learning Roles.
To Set an Admin Type's Learning Role Access
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- From the main menu at left select the Teams tab.
The page will refresh, displaying the Teams page.
- Highlight the Team header you wish to add or edit any Learning Role access for any of this Team's LMS Admin Types to prompt it's menu buttons to display.
- Click these menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- Select Team Details from menu.
The Team Details panel will display.
- From tab menu at left select Admin Types.
The existing Admin Types for this Team will display.
- Highlight any Admin Type you wish to add or edit any Learning Role access permissions to prompt it's menu buttons.
- Click menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- Select Edit from menu.
An LMS Admin Types panel will display, opening on the General Settings tab.
- From the menu at left select Learning Roles Access.
The panel will refresh and display settings for Learning Roles Access.
Under Learning Roles Access;
- You may enable Inherit Team Access
- Under Learning Roles: select or unselect any checkboxes next to any associated Learning Roles.*
*This Admin Type will only have access to selected Roles.
- After making any desired Learning Role selections click Modify & Close.
The other tabs are;
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.