When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain the process of setting or editing LMS Admin Type permissions for your different Accord LMS portals, should your particular organization maintain more than one portal.
What is Portal Access?
Portal Access will determine the various Accord LMS Portals which selected Team LMS Admin Types will have access to.
To establish Portal Access Permissions
To access the details panel where the Portal Access settings are;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Teams tab.
- Highlight the Team header you wish to add or edit Portal Access for any of this Team's LMS Admin Types and click 3 dots at right to open it's context menu.
- Select Team Details from menu.
The Team Details panel will display.
- From tab menu at left select Admin Types.
The existing Admin Types for this Team will display.
- Highlight any Admin Type you wish to add or edit any Portal access to prompt it's menu buttons.
- Click menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- Select Edit from menu.
An LMS Admin Types panel will display, opening on the General Settings tab.
- From the menu at left select Portals Access.
The panel will refresh and display settings for Portals Access.
Under Portals Access;
- Enable slide to Inherit Team Access or disable to select any available Portals.
Choosing to Inherit Team Access automatically grants this LMS Admin Type the same level of Portal access as the Parent Team.
This process will authorize or inhibit Portal Access for this particular LMS Admin Type.
The number of different Accord LMS portals available will depend on your particular organization.
- After making any desired selections click Modify & Close to save any changes.
The other tabs are;
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.