When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain the process of setting or editing Notifications for a selected Team's different LMS Admin Types.
Purpose of Setting LMS Admin Type Notifications
The LMS Admin Notifications feature allows you to set various types of default notifications for a Team's various LMS Admin Types. Typically these default notifications are related to issues such as LMS Learner completion or pass events.
Please note; any notifications for a created LMS Admin Type can only be set or edited by a member of the Team which created it.
Access LMS Admin Type Notifications
To access the details panel where the Notifications settings are;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- From the main tab menu at left select the Teams tab.
The page will refresh displaying the Team's Page
- Highlight the Team header you wish to add or edit Notifications for any of this Team's LMS Admin Types and click it's menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- Select Team Details from menu.
The Team Details panel will display.
- From tab menu at left select Admin Types.
The existing Admin Types for this Team will display.
- Highlight any Admin Type you wish to add or edit any Notifications to prompt it's menu buttons.
- Click menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- Select Edit from menu.
An LMS Admin Types panel will display, opening on the General Settings tab.
- From the menu at left select Notifications.
The panel will refresh and display settings for Notifications.
- LE Enrollment: Check box to send these LMS Admin Types notifications of any Learning Element Enrollments.
- Session Registration: Check box to send these LMS Admin Types notifications whenever a Learner has registered for an Instructor Led Training Session, either by self, or through an LMS Admin.
- LE Attempts: Using the dropdown menu, select the specific type of Learning Element attempt notifications to be sent.
NONE: No notifications sent.
ALL: Notifications are sent for any and all attempts.
COMPLETE: Notifications are sent for completion events.
PASS: Notifications are only sent for pass events.
- Conditions Satisfied: Select this option to send notifications once all conditions are satisfied for all Learning Elements, or only for specific Learning Elements.
- Learner Comments: Check box to send notifications when Learners leave comments associated with any Learning Elements, or only for selected Learning Elements.
- After making any desired selections click Modify & Close to save any changes.
The other tabs are;
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article