When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain the process of setting or editing Notifications for a selected Team's different LMS Admin Types.
Purpose of Setting LMS Admin Type Notifications
The LMS Admin Notifications feature allows you to set various types of default notifications for a Team's various LMS Admin Types. Typically these default notifications are related to issues such as LMS Learner completion or pass events.
Please note; any notifications for a created LMS Admin Type can only be set or edited by a member of the Team which created it.
Access LMS Admin Type Notifications
To access the details panel where the Notifications settings are;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- From the main tab menu at left select the Teams tab.
The page will refresh displaying the Team's Page
- Highlight the Team header you wish to add or edit Notifications for any of this Team's LMS Admin Types and click it's menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- Select Team Details from menu.
The Team Details panel will display.
- From tab menu at left select Admin Types.
The existing Admin Types for this Team will display.
- Highlight any Admin Type you wish to add or edit any Notifications to prompt it's menu buttons.
- Click menu buttons to prompt a context menu.
- Select Edit from menu.
An LMS Admin Types panel will display, opening on the General Settings tab.
- From the menu at left select Notifications.
The panel will refresh and display settings for Notifications.
- LE Enrollment: Check box to send these LMS Admin Types notifications of any Learning Element Enrollments.
- Session Registration: Check box to send these LMS Admin Types notifications whenever a Learner has registered for an Instructor Led Training Session, either by self, or through an LMS Admin.
- LE Attempts: Using the dropdown menu, select the specific type of Learning Element attempt notifications to be sent.
NONE: No notifications sent.
ALL: Notifications are sent for any and all attempts.
COMPLETE: Notifications are sent for completion events.
PASS: Notifications are only sent for pass events.
- Conditions Satisfied: Select this option to send notifications once all conditions are satisfied for all Learning Elements, or only for specific Learning Elements.
- Learner Comments: Check box to send notifications when Learners leave comments associated with any Learning Elements, or only for selected Learning Elements.
- After making any desired selections click Modify & Close to save any changes.
The other tabs are;
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.