This article will explain the process to enroll certain LE (Learning Elements) into selected Roles.
LE to Role Enrollment
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu is located lower-left of screen.
- From the left tab menu select Roles.
- When the page refreshes click on the parent Role Group from left which will display any Roles included in this group in the adjacent field at right.
- Select any Role you wish to enroll Learning Elements (LE) into to display it's menu buttons and click to display it's context menu.
- Select Role Details from menu.*
*You may also double-click on the Role to enter directly into Role Details.
The Role Details panel will display.
- Open the Enrollment heading.
There are two tabs near the top;
Learner My Courses - Use this tab for routine enrollment.
Learner Electives - Select this tab when wishing to enroll various Learning Elements which you wish to have available as elective type content.
- Expand any Folders as necessary to display their Learning Elements.
- Using the available checkboxes select whatever Learning Elements you wish to be enrolled to this Role and click Update.
Any selected Learning Elements will now be enrolled to this Role.
This will allow any Learners assigned to this Role access to these selected Learning Elements.
After clicking update you can close the panel.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.