This article will explain the process to enroll selected Instructor Led Training (ILT) Sessions into selected Roles.
Session to Role Enrollment
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu is located lower-left of screen.
- From the main left-side tab menu select Roles.
Page will refresh.
- Click on the parent Role Group on left which will display any Roles included in this group in the adjacent field at right.
- Select any Role you wish to enroll any ILT Sessions into to display it's context menu.
- Select Role Details from menu.*
*You may also double-click on the Role to enter directly into Role Details.
Once the Role Details panel displays open the Enrollment heading.
There are two tabs near the top;
Learner My Courses - Use this tab for routine enrollment.
Learner Electives - Select this tab when wishing to enroll various ILT Sessions which you wish to have available as elective type content.
- Expand any Folders as necessary to display their Learning Elements.
- Using the available checkboxes select whatever ILT Sessions you wish to be enrolled to this Role and click Update.
Any selected ILT Sessions will now be enrolled to this Role.
This will allow any Learners assigned to this Role access to these ILT Sessions.
After clicking update you can close the panel.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.