When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain the process to enroll selected Users into selected Folders.
User to Folder Enrollment
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu is located lower-left of screen.
- From the main left tab menu expand the Advanced tab and select Actions.
The page will refresh.
Under Learning Catalog;
- Expand any arrows as needed and select any Folders you wish to enroll a User into by checking their associated checkbox.
Under Teams, Roles & Learners you will select your User(s).
If you have a large amount of Users you can narrow your search by selecting from any Roles to filter through by checking their associated checkboxes.
- Click Show Search, enter your User search criteria and click Search for Learners.
Search Help Tip; If having difficulty locating a User, check box next to All Team Members and search again.
- Once any Users display within the search results field, select your chosen Users by checking their associated checkbox.
- Next to Select Action use the dropdown menu to select Add Enrollment.
- Once selecting your Folder(s) and User(s), click Submit.*
*A confirmation message will display verifying enrollment.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.