When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain the process to enroll selected Users into selected Learning Elements (LE).
User to Learning Element (LE) Enrollment
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu is located lower-left of screen.
- From the main left tab menu expand the Advanced tab and select Actions.
The page will refresh.
Under Learning Catalog;
- Expand any arrows as needed and select any Learning Elements you wish to enroll a User into by checking their associated checkbox.
Under Teams, Roles & Learners you will select your User(s).
If you have a large amount of Users you can narrow your search by selecting from any Roles to filter through by checking their associated checkboxes.
Click Show Search, enter your User search criteria and click Search for Learners.*
*If having difficulty locating a User, check box next to All Team Members and search again.
- Once any Users display within the search results field, select your chosen Users by checking their associated checkbox.
- Next to Select Action use the dropdown menu to select Add Enrollment.
- Once selecting your Learning Element(s) and User(s), click Submit.*
*A confirmation message will display verifying enrollment.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.